Monday, December 20, 2010

What is important in our life?

Do we remember where we came from and where shall go? Nobody does. Only persisting things in the world are how you make some differences in your daily life for you and others. The most important thing is to emancipate people from their pains, smoothing their life grappling with all hostile things in ruddy ambiance.


Last couple of days, I am just hearing some bad news. One of my cousins is deceased by heart attach. One of my favorite colleague's brother is dead by accident. People normally dies with diseases. Nobody don't remember anyone if you don't do for them, may be for your child, your wife or your own native people. If you build a secure life for your children, the children will remember you. If you help one needy people, he/she will remember you for the whole life. For what do you live? I am living by deeming to do something for my child and my people if I can.


     

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see the bad news. But that is the importance of your family, isn't it? Humanity comes to the world is just like animals, goes to be dead is like animals, too. The difference between human and the others beings is huge, but little at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We set our importance according to our own believes. Someone believes that he/she will be able to make changes by innovation to make life easier, someone believes that he/she will be able to lead people in exodus environment and someone believes on his/herself to do something for themselves. Based on believes, everybody sets his/her importance in life. If someone has more importance than family then he/she will do important work first. For me, If I am able to do more than family then why not. I have some dreams (http://www.kachakata.blogspot.com) with my village and village people. I don't know future but shall try to make it happened. At the end only our deeds will make us live in the world.

    ReplyDelete